Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Louisiana Hot Links Recipe
This cheesy scrambled eggs with Louisiana hot links recipe is loaded with cheese and delicious tasting hot links. This is a super quick and simple breakfast meal that can be made in no time.
Just cut the hot links, fry until thoroughly heated, add to scrambled eggs and cover with cheese. That’s it. Simple and delicious.
Breakfast Recipes Made With Louisiana Hot Links
This is so cheesy and super filling. This is also great as a breakfast burrito. Just heat up some tortillas, add the scrambled mixture, wrap it up and enjoy. So convenient and super fast for those that eat on the run.
Scrambled Eggs With Hot Links
Other additional ingredients that would work great in this recipe are diced green chilies, diced jalapenos, green Tabasco sauce, and even some salsa added on top with a little sour cream and green onions.
As they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Go ahead and give this a try.
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Louisiana Hot Links
- Heat large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped hot links and cook until heated through and to your liking.
- Once cooked, drain grease and put hot links on a plate lined with paper towels. Set aside.
- Wipe off grease from pan.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and milk. Whisk together.
- Add scrambled eggs to pan and cook to desired consistency.
- Once cooked, add hot links to eggs. Stir until combined.
- Turn off heat.
- Cover with cheese and place lid over eggs to melt cheese.
- Serve immediately. Can serve over breakfast potatoes.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!