Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
Here is a super easy, super scrumptious, blueberry cinnamon roll casserole that is juicy, cinnamony and delicious. Did I say easy? It’s such an easy dessert recipe that tastes great and everyone loves.
How To Make Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole
All you have to do is grab a tube of cinnamon rolls from the grocery store, along with some frozen or fresh blueberries.
Prepare the blueberries, cut up the cinnamon rolls and mix the two together. Add to a prepared 8 x 8 baking dish and pop in the oven. That’s it. After this blueberry cinnamon roll casserole is baked to a golden brown, top with the cream cheese frosting that came with the cinnamon rolls. Super easy, super delicious!
AND…. it’s BEST with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Talk about easy, this is one easy blueberry dessert recipe that will be requested over and over.
Easy Blueberry Recipe
Just look at that yumminess. And what else is great is that all the different types of berries would be delicious with this recipe. Raspberries, blackberries, strawberries.
We hope you enjoy this tasty easy cinnamon roll recipe.
Try This Cinnamon Roll Casserole With Blueberries Today
Here are a few more delicious recipes that can be found on the blog: Blueberry Cobbler, Blueberry Lemon Crumb Bars, Lemon Blueberry Poke Cake, Lemon Blueberry Squares with Blueberry Topping, Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake, plus many more.
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 1 pkg Grand Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray an 8 x 8 glass baking dish with a non stick spray. Set aside.
- Using a medium mixing bowl, add blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and corn starch. Stir and let sit.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from package and cut each one into 6 pieces and add to the bowl with the blueberries, stir.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 22-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.