Chocolate Covered Cookie Butter Stuffed Pretzels
Chocolate and pretzels are two ingredients that go so well together. Well, add in some delicious cookie butter crispy crunch filling and talk about an amazing chocolate treat. These chocolate covered cookie butter stuffed pretzels are both sweet and salty. Two amazing flavors in one. Perfect.
Sweet, salty, delicious is how I would describe these dark chocolaty treats.
My co-workers were able to enjoy these chocolate covered cookie butter stuffed pretzels. After my 4 days off (which I get every other week when most of my cooking/baking happens), I bring lots of goodies for them to try when I go back to work. Man oh man, did they love these and the chocolate cookie butter crispy balls!
Another no bake dessert that tastes great. Biting into these chocolate covered pretzels, and tasting the cookie butter crunch with every bite will have you making these delicious treats over and over again.
To make these delicous treats start off by adding rice krispie cereal to a large baggie and slightly crush the rice krispies and then set aside. Grab a medium mixing bowl and add the cookie butter, powdered sugar and melted butter. Stir until everything is mixed well then add the rice krispie cereal to the mixing bowl and mix. Next, add the cookie butter mixture to the three open spaces in each pretzel, press the mixture in to level it off, and then place on wax paper or parchment paper until all the pretzels are filled.
Melt the chocolate wafers according to the package directions. Use a slotted spoon and dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate, making sure each pretzel is completely covered and then place on the parchment paper. Top each chocolate coverd pretzel with the sprinkles of your choice. Put in the fridge to chill and then enjoy!
With every holiday, change up the sprinkles and these can be made for every occasion AND receive rave reviews from everybody. These are perfect for cookie exchange parties too!
Try these chocolate covered cookie butter stuffed pretzels today
Here are a few more delicious holiday recipes you can find on the blog: Pecan Caramel, Cashew Caramel Corn, or how about a Chocolate Lover’s Zucchini Cake. Check out all the delicious desserts on the blog.
- 2 cups rice krispies, lightly crushed
- 1 cup chunky cookie butter (I use Trader Joe's®)
- ½ cup powder sugar
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 18-20 larger size pretzels
- 10 oz pkg chocolate melting wafers (I used Ghirardelli®) Might need ½ bag more of chocolate.
- Candy sprinkles
- Add rice krispie cereal to a large baggie.
- With a rolling pin, crush slightly. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cookie butter, powdered sugar, melted butter. Stir.
- Add rice krispie cereal to mixing bowl, and with clean hands, mix until incorporated.
- Add cookie butter mixture to all three open spaces in each pretzel, press in to fill, and then place on wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate wafers according to package directions and place one pretzels at a time into the chocolate.
- Using a slotted spoon, make sure each pretzel is completely covered and then place on parchment paper.
- Top each chocolate coverd pretzel with sprinkles of your choice.
- Chill then enjoy!
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.