If you love butterscotch, and you love peanut butter, than you are going to LOVE these! These delicious little crunchies are so good with both butterscotch and peanut butter together! Butterscotch Crunchies get made many times throughout the year but is definitely another family tradition during the Christmas holidays at our house!
The smell of these cookies being made, and the aroma while mixing the two ingredients together, brings many wonderful memories of the holidays for our family. These are super simple to make. Just melt your butterscotch morsels, add in the peanut butter, then once melted, add in the corn flakes. That’s it!
Try these delicious treats today
- 1 Pkg 11oz Butterscotch Morsels
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 4 Cups Corn flakes
- In a large pan, melt butterscotch morsels over low heat.
- Add peanut butter, stir well. Continue cooking over low heat until melted and blended well.
- Remove from heat. Add corn flakes and mix until well coated.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Drop by spoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Optional, top with festive/seasonal sprinkles.
- Put in fridge until chilled about 30-45 minutes.
- Once chilled, remove from fridge.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container with wax paper between each layer of crunchies.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!