Oh my gosh, these Peppermint Brownie Bites are amazing! I love peppermint and I love brownies, and putting the two together makes for one delicious treat! These are so tasty and will now be put on the list of holiday goodies that I make each year!
These are not difficult to make. Once you get ready to add the frosting, just take the back of your spoon and swirl the frosting around on top of the brownie to get a swirling design. Then you can add your peppermint pieces and your sprinkles. You could actually make these year round and just change up the sprinkles and decorations, and change the flavoring.
The white chocolate, along with the peppermint flavoring, is just the right amount of sweetness to top these little brownie bites. They are super good, super moist and very festive! So, plan on making these for your holidays and you will get rave reviews, I promise!
Try this delicious holiday recipe today
Peppermint Brownie Bites
For the Brownie Bites
- 1 ⅓ cups flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter melted and cooled
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
For The Frosting
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate melted and cooled
- Peppermint candies crushed
- Red sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Greased two cookie sheets.
For The Brownie Bites
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, butter, honey, vanilla, and egg whites until combined. Add to flour mixture. With your hands, mix dough just until blended.
- With your lightly greased hands, roll dough into approximately 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheets. Flatten each brownie bite slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake just until brownies are slightly cracked, approximately 7-9 minutes. Cool on cooling rack.
For The Frosting
- Using a medium bowl, mix sugar and milk until combined. Mix in butter and peppermint extract. Once combined, add melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon of frosting on top of each brownie.
- Garnish with crushed peppermint candies and red sprinkles.
Recipe from The Good Housekeeping Christmas Cookbook
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.