Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork
Here’s another crock pot recipe you are sure to love. Crock Pot BBQ pulled pork is always a winner and super easy to throw together. I made this recipe for the specific purpose of making BBQ pulled pork tacos which will be posted to the blog soon.
This crock pot BBQ pulled pork is super tender, tastes delicious and just melts in your mouth. My suggestion is to grab a pretty good size pork shoulder butt roast so you will have lots of left overs to make additional meals. I’m also making pulled pork mini sandwiches out of this one roast. Seriously, you can make so many different meals with one nice size roast.
Look how juicy and tender this pork is. I love using my crock pot for quick, easy to throw together meals that can make a variety of other meals.
Pulled pork is so delicious. The BBQ pulled pork tacos we made with this crock pot BBQ pulled pork were amazing. Once I post that recipe on the blog, I will add the links here so you can easily find the deliciously tasting tacos.
It’s finally really cold here in the SoCal desert and this meal is perfect for those cold nights. So grab that crock pot, throw in the few ingredients listed below, cover, turn it on and that’s it.
Super easy, super delicious and a meal that everyone will enjoy!
Try this recipe today
- 4-5 lb pork shoulder butt roast
- 1 large onion
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ cup BBQ sauce, I used Sweet Baby Ray's®
- 1 10 oz cream mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz can of Rotel®
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn crock pot on high.
- Cut onions into large pieces and place on bottom of crock pot.
- Place roast on top of onions.
- Top with minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add BBQ sauce and soup over roast.
- Pour Rotel® over the top.
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours or low for 10-12 hours.
- Remove from crock pot, remove fat, shred pork, and place back into crock pot until ready to serve.
- Spoon into serving dish and enjoy!
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.