It seems everyone loves krispie treats! Here is a scrumptious twist on an old favorite. These chocolate toffee krispie treats are so chewy and delicious, and super easy to make! The chocolate and the toffee added makes these a super special treats everyone is sure to love.
My chocolate drizzle was a little thick in some spots and I’m good with that because it only made them more chocolaty. Also, I always use extra marshmallow when I make any kind of krispie treat because it makes them extra chewy which makes them especially delicious! Yum!
- 6 C cocoa krispies
- 60 jumbo marshmallows
- ¼ C butter, or 4 tablespoons
- 8 oz pkg milk chocolate toffee bits
- 4 squares of white chocolate, melted
- ½ C chocolate chips, melted
- Butter a 9 x 13 in. baking dish, or coat with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Once melted, stir in marshmallows.
- Continue stirring and cook over low heat until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa krispies until well coated.
- Stir in milk chocolate toffee bits.
- With a buttered spatula, press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Once cooled, melt chocolate chips and drizzle over krispie treats.
- Melt white chocolate squares and drizzle over krispie treats (I used vanilla Candiquik).
- Let chocolate cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!