Avocado Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
This delicious avocado bacon dip tastes absolutely amazing! Loaded with fresh avocados, cream cheese, crispy bacon, two types of cheese, and more. A favorite party dip!
Servings: 12 Servings
- 3 large avocados, seed removed, diced small
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 lb bacon, crispy, crumbled
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced jalapenos, (I used diced jalapenos from a jar)
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lime juice
Fry bacon until crispy then place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels.
Once cool enough to handle, crumble and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes on medium speed until creamy.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients to the cream cheese, except avocados, stir.
Gently stir diced avocados into mixture then chill in the fridge for an hour.
Enjoy with your favorite chips.
Serving: 1 Serving | Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 420mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 930IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 189mg | Iron: 1mg