Cheesy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup Fage® Total 0%
- 1 cup bacon (approximately 8 strips) fried, crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced jalapeños, I used the jarred diced jalapeños
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
Fry bacon until crispy then place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels. Once cool enough to handle, crumble and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until creamy then beat in yogurt until combined.
Add remaining ingredients, stir and chill until ready to serve.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg