Avocado Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
One of our favorite dip recipes is this Avocado Bacon Cream Cheese Dip. Loaded with diced avocados, cream cheese, crispy bacon, two types of cheese, jalapenos, cilantro, two different types of onions, delicious seasonings and a splash of lime juice. Talk about flavorful, this avocado dip recipe has the best flavor and is the perfect game day appetizer recipe the whole family is going to flip over.
Favorite Dip Recipe
Are you ready for an incredibly scrumptious avocado bacon dip recipe that is absolutely to die for? This avocado bacon dip is just that, totally delicious and definitely a family favorite dip recipe. I can pretty much guarantee that this delicious dip will be one of the first things to go off the table. It’s THAT good!
Are you a lover of avocados? Bacon? Cheese? Trust me when I say, this is the best tasting avocado dip recipe!
Family Favorite Bacon and Avocado Recipes
My son-in-law came over the other day and when he tasted my Cream Cheese Avocado Bacon Bites, which is made with this dip recipe. He couldn’t get enough. Justin ABSOLUTELY LOVED those bites. And the great thing was that when re-heated the next day, he still loved them. Straight out of the frying pan is best but to have such a delicious appetizer recipe that is super delicious when re-heated is an added plus.
How To Make Avocado Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- Fry bacon until crispy then place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Once the bacon is cool enough to handle, crumble and set the bacon aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes on medium speed until creamy.
- Add bacon and the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese, except avocados, stir.
- Gently stir diced avocados into mixture then chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips.
Try This Avocado Bacon Cream Cheese Dip Today
Here are a few more delicious appetizer recipes that can be found on the blog: Cheesy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Tots, Chicken Fried Steak Bites, BBQ Bacon Wrapped Kielbasa, Cheesy Corn Fritter Bites, plus many more. Check out all of the delicious recipes on the blog.
- 3 large avocados, seed removed, diced small
- (2) 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1 lb bacon, crispy, crumbled
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced jalapenos, (I used diced jalapenos from a jar)
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lime juice
Fry bacon until crispy then place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels.
Once cool enough to handle, crumble and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes on medium speed until creamy.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients to the cream cheese, except avocados, stir.
Gently stir diced avocados into mixture then chill in the fridge for an hour.
Enjoy with your favorite chips.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.