It’s that time of year again where football, tailgating, and getting together with family and friends is happening more often! There’s nothing better than a great guacamole served at those gatherings. This guacamole is creamy and very tasty and one everyone will enjoy!
Having made this for many, many years, it is my favorite! The taste is truly delicious and the texture is so nice and creamy. I know you might be thinking, “Mayonnaise?” but yes, that is what makes it so good!
It’s FOOTBALL SEASON and I LOVE football, and… all the delicious food that tends to be served during this time of year!! I hope you will enjoy this guacamole for many, many years like I have, and that it will be your “go to” appetizer!
- 5 avocados
- 2 Tbsp salsa
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp diced jalapenos
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- ½ tsp Season Salt
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cut avocados in half and remove seeds.
- Remove avocados from skin and put in a large bowl.
- Add in the salsa, mayonnaise, lime juice, and seasonings and mix well with a fork.
- Add diced jalapenos (if you want it to be less, or a bit more spicy, adjust jalapenos as needed).
- Continue to mix together until desired consistency is obtain.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!