Spicy Beef and Noodles
Here’s a different take on ground beef strognoff. This spicy beef and noodles is definitely a bit different. First off, this pasta dish has a spicy kick to it and one you are going to love if you like spicy food.
For the pasta lovers out there, this is creamy, full of flavor, perfect for a quick meal that tastes great and can be on your table in no time.
As I’ve mentioned many times, we love spicy food and this is definitely spicy. If you would like to make this without as much spice, substitute the jalapeños for diced green chilies. That will cut down on the kick. You can totally add freshly sliced mushrooms which would taste great as well.
Totally spicy and creamy, this spicy beef and noodles tastes great even the next day! Actually, we think it tastes better. One thing which makes this taste even better is to add an additional dollop of sour cream on top of your bowl full just before eating. Super yummy!
And, this makes quite a bit and should be enough for a couple of meals. That’s where the leftovers come in. And I’m not kidding, this is so good reheated. Just make sure to add that extra sour cream. SO GOOD!
So if you love pasta, and you love ground beef, you are going to love this spicy beef and noodles. Here are a few other pasta recipes you can find on the blog that taste amazing! Classic Lasagna, Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna, Farfalle with Sausage, and how about, Turkey Parmesan Meatball Pasta Bake.
Try this spicy beef and noodles today
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup red onion, chopped small
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 Tbs butter
- 4 Tbs flour
- 2½ cups beef broth
- 1 22.6 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 4 oz can diced jalapeños
- 1 10 oz can Rotel®
- 2 cups sour cream, plus more for topping
- 1 lb egg noodles
- In a large dutch oven, add ground beef, onions, garlic, seasonings and pepper.
- Cook until done. Drain and leave meat in strainer temporarily.
- Melt butter over low/medium heat, then sprinkle with flour and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour beef broth into butter mixture, whisk until smooth and starts to thicken up, then add soup. Stir.
- Add diced jalapeños and Rotel®.
- Return ground beef to pan and stir until combined.
- Lower flame to simmer.
- Stir in sour cream to meat mixture right before serving.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse pasta once cooked.
- Add noodles to bowl, top with spicy beef mixture and a dollop of sour cream.
Here are a couple of pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.