Easy Healthy Veggie Dip
I call this easy healthy veggie dip because you use 3 ingredients, it’s low fat and takes less than 5 minutes to make. My Vitamix® came in handy for this recipe.
All you have to do is add cottage cheese, lemon juice and dressing mix into a Vitamix® or blender. Blend until the consistency resembles sour cream. Once blended, spoon into a container and chill until ready to serve. I always use the container the cottage cheese came in to store in the fridge until I’m ready to serve then I’ll transfer the dip into a pretty serving dish and place in the center of a serving tray with my veggies.
This is a great alternative to sour cream for baked potatoes as well. Creamy, low fat and delicious! You cannot even taste the cottage cheese. Your guests will totally be surprised that this easy healthy veggie dip is so flavorful and tastes so good.
Doesn’t this easy healthy veggie dip look tasty? This is a great dip to enjoy that has a lot less calories then a sour cream based dip.
Try this Easy Healthy Veggie Dip Today
- 1 16 oz container low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch® Dressing packet
- Celery sticks
- Carrots sticks
- In a Vitamix® or a blender, add cottage cheese, lemon juice and dressing packet.
- Blend until resembles the texture of sour cream.
- Pour/spoon back into cottage cheese container and place in fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, spoon into serving dish and enjoy with your favorite veggies.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.