Cranberry Orange Pecan Loaf
Talk about yummy, this cranberry orange pecan loaf is just that, delish. Loaded with cranberries and pecans, this is one delicious dessert perfect for the holidays. So tasty!
If you are a lover of quick breads, this is one that you will want to make. Easy, delicious and perfect to add to the holiday menu. Not that it’s quick but after 55 minutes, you well be enjoying this scrumptious cranberry orange pecan loaf.
A great dessert to serve for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Imagine this pretty cranberry orange pecan loaf sitting on the dessert table for all to enjoy.
One thing I would recommend is to make two, one to devour as soon as it comes out of the oven that’s been smothered with butter, and one to serve cold. Just look at that butter seeping into the nooks and crannies of this delicious dessert.
The original recipe called for walnuts but because I love pecans, I switched it up a bit and added chopped pecans instead. SO good.
Try this delicious cranberry Orange pecan loaf today
A few more delicious holiday dessert recipes you can find on the blog are listed here: Caramel Apple Pecan Cobbler, Peppermint Brownie Bites, Apple Pear Walnut Crisp, Apple Streusel Blondies, and Gingerbread Cake with Cinnamon Molasses Frosting.
- 2½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 large orange
- 2 cup fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a metal 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, beat eggs with a whisk, add zest from large orange, ½ cup of fresh orange juice from orange, melted butter and whisk until blended.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Spoon batter into greased pan and bake for 55 - 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Turn out from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.