Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
These chocolate white chocolate chip walnut cookies are super tasty! Don’t you just love being able to have homemade cookies to dunk in your coffee or milk first thing in the morning? I know I do! Oh yum… hot, delicious, homemade cookies!
These cookies are easy to make. In no time, you will be enjoying these homemade cookies right out of the oven! You can change up this recipe by adding regular chocolate chips, pecans, macadamia nuts, chopped cherries, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Having a baggie full of homemade cookies to just grab and eat when you are craving something sweet, and are on the go, is ideal! These are the perfect cookie for just that! These cookies are great for potlucks, work parties, snacks for the kiddos, or just for the good ol’ cookie jar!
Make some delicious homemade chocolate white chocolate chip walnut cookies today! Everyone will be so glad you did!
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg, cage free
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix brown sugar, sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and almond extract, mix well.
- Mix in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, mix until well combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 2 minutes and then remove to wire rack to cool
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!