Cheesy Ground Beef Pasta
Let me first start out by saying, pasta is my weakness and if you love pasta, here’s a simple recipe that tastes great and is super easy to make. This cheesy ground beef pasta is perfect to make for those quick pasta cravings that just seem to come out of nowhere. Loaded with cheese, this will definitely satisfy any pasta craving.
This cheesy ground beef pasta can be made fairly quickly and can be on the dinner table in no time, especially with how busy everyone is. Having quick and easy meals is always a plus. Doubling the recipe works great because if you’re like me, I love leftovers. I can eat this everyday until it’s gone!
Look at that cheese. Ooey gooey cheesy is the best! You can never have enough of this deliciousness.
Also, adding diced green chiles would work well in this recipe as well as a dollop of sour cream. This is a quick, tasty and simple meal that everyone will love and is a breeze to make.
Try this cheesy ground beef pasta today
- 1½ lb ground beef
- ½ large onion, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10 oz
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp crushed red peppers
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated plus more for topping
- Green onions for topping, optional
- 8 oz Rontini pasta (1/2 of a 16 oz box)
- Chop onions and place into a large saucepan along with ground beef.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic salt.
- Cook until ground beef is completely cooked. Drain grease and place meat back into saucepan and sprinkle with cumin and crushed red peppers, sitr.
- Pour soup and beef broth into meat mixture, stir, bring to a boil, cover, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 - 30 minutes, stirring occasionaly.
- In a medium saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to ground beef mixture.
- Add grated cheese, stir.
- Serve hot. Top with sliced green onions, optional.
Here are a few pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.