Now that summer has arrived, and the days continue to heat up, here is a delicious blackberry banana sorbet recipe we made in our Vitamix® that you are sure to enjoy. This delicious blackberry banana sorbet is sure to hit the spot on a hot summer day! Where we live it gets extremely hot. It’s in the 100’s, almost everyday during the summer months. Being able to whip up a delicious sorbet in a matter of a minutes, makes hot days a little better!
Ever since my boyfriend, Larry, bought me this wonderful Vitamix®, I have been using it all the time making all sorts of delicious stuff! This blackberry banana sorbet is just one of the many delicious tasting recipes that we have made using this amazing Vitamix®!
Any type of fruit can be used to make different tasting sorbets. We added some protein + powder to make this delicious treat a bit more healthier! If you haven’t purchased a Vitamix® yet, this is one kitchen “must have” you’ll certainly want to invest in! So amazing!!
- Add all ingredients in order to your Vitamix®
- Start on the lowest speed, then increase speed to 10, then switch to high.
- Use the tamper to press ingredients to the bottom so they will mix with the blades.
- Continue to mix for about 40 seconds, or until the sound of the motor changes.
- Make sure not to over mix.
- Serve immediately.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!