BBQ meatloaf is so delicious and is a bit different from the norm. The flavor in this meatloaf is amazing and you will definitely be coming back for seconds.
What gives this meatloaf such great flavor is the barbecue sauce. If you have never tasted barbecue meatloaf, you have got to try this! I totally believe you are going to LOVE it! How I came about developing this recipe was hearing my boyfriend talk about a great meatloaf dinner he always used to order at a restaurant in Bakersfield. He’s been wanting me to make him his favorite style of meatloaf for quite some time so I finally granted him his wish.
And so, here it is…..
Instead of adding milk , I switched it up and added barbecue sauce. A simple adjustment makes this one of the best tasting meatloaf recipes. And I’ve made this twice in the past week. My guy’s in heaven!
Imagine how good this will taste on a sandwich. SO GOOD! Can’t wait for meatloaf sandwiches tomorrow, one of my all time favorites.
I hope you enjoy this recipe. Please let me know in the comment section how you loved this style of meatloaf.
Try this delicious BBQ Meatloaf today
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Rays®)
- 2 Tbs yellow mustard
- ¼ cup minced onions
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- Additional barbecue sauce to pour over top of meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together, except bread crumbs,
- Once everything is mixed well, add bread crumbs and continue mixing with hands.
- Form meatloaf into a loaf and place into a 2-3 quart oval baking dish.
- Pour barbecue sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Cover with foil and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove foil and let cook 15 more minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies and/or salad.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.