BBQ Dry Rub Pork Ribs
With the start of barbecue seasoning, here is a delicious recipe that is perfect for grilling on Memorial Day or any other weekend that you feel like firing up the grill. These BBQ dry rub pork ribs are super delicious and might not make it to the dinner table once done, they’re that good. Meaning, if you are like us, we sat on the porch, barbecued these delicious ribs, cut em’ up and started eating before they ever made it to the table.
Basically, remove the membrane from the back of the ribs, rub the dry rub seasoning mix over the top and really rub it in good. Make sure the rub is sticking to the pork and to check that it’s sticking good, turn the ribs on the side and if the rub starts to fall off, continue rubbing into the ribs. Let sit for about 20 minutes and then place ribs on the grill. Barbecue slow and low, meaning grill over low temp and slowly. These ribs will take a couple hours. Grill until cooked thoroughly and internal temperature reaches 170°. That’s the temperature we like our pork to be. Once desired temperature is reached, remove from grill and enjoy with some good ol’ red potato salad, macaroni salad or baked potatoes.
As these ribs are cooking, the smell is fantastic! Ribs are always delicious and barbecuing them with delicious seasoning is all the better. This dry rub seasoning is all you will need on these BBQ dry rub pork ribs. The flavor is awesome. I used the dry rub seasoning on my crock pot BBQ pork ribs as well, and the blackened BBQ tip tip which I haven’t posted yet. That recipe will be posted over the weekend. My son, Mark, is the creator of this delicious rub. He also did the barbecuing of these yummy ribs!
These BBQ dry rub pork ribs are super juicy, super delicious and definitely full of flavor. Just look how juicy these ribs are! YUM!
What’s on the menu at your next barbecue and what is your favorite thing to grill? It’s so hard to choose a favorite since all types of meat tastes better grilled! The flavor of these ribs tastes fabulous. A new favorite with the dry rub seasoning. Super good!
We hope you enjoy these delicious BBQ dry rub pork ribs and hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Try these bbq dry rub pork ribs today
- 1 rack of pork ribs
- Dry rub seasoning
- Turn barbecue on low, and if you have a four burner grill, only use the outer burners.
- To prepare the ribs, peel the membrane off the back of the ribs.
- Rub the dry rub seasoning onto the top of the pork. Really rub it in good. To check that the rub is sticking well, turn the pork to the side and if the rub falls off, continue rubbing it into the pork.
- Let it set for a about 20 minutes that way the rub has a chance to stick.
- The tip to great pork ribs is grilling on low and cooking slow. 275°-300° is a perfect temperature to grill these ribs.
- Grill for a couple hours and then check the internal temperature to make sure it's at least 170°. That's the temperature we like our pork to reach.
- Continue grilling until desired cooking temperature is reached.
- Remove, cut and enjoy!
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest.
Copyright © Great Grub, Delicious Treats. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words. Also, make sure to link back to this post for the original recipe.