Have you ever been in a hurry to get something made for a family gathering or a easy dish for a party at work? Well, this is definitely one that does not take long to put together, and is super easy to make. It only takes less than an hour from the time you pull out your mixing bowl, to the time you serve it warm to your family and friends.
This is super good served warm with vanilla ice cream on top. The crunchiness around the edges tastes so good when combined with the ice cream. This is loaded with lots of apples and pecans which makes up a great, quick, Fall dessert.
- 1 C flour
- 1½ C light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 C apples, chopped, peeled (I used Granny Smith)
- 2 C pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until blended.
- Add flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, salt until well combined.
- Stir in apple and pecans.
- Add to a greased 2½ quart baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Here are a couple pics that are the perfect size for pinning to Pinterest!